||Congratulations on your choice! You have preferred a 100% natural product.
Our cocoa mass 100% results from a qualified manufacture, by which we can free all acid compounds and offer the essence of cocoa, without adding sugars and sweeteners of synthesis.
It’s a Vannucci exclusive product, that preserves all precious properties of cocoa!
Nutritional and scientific informations:
In 2004, the Cocoa Symposium took place in Washington, with patronage of four American Universities (Harvard included): several scientific informations were spread about cocoa compounds, different in chemical structure and bioactivity, as:
- Methylxanthines: these substances are miorelaxing and they stimulate cardiac activity. They increase level-attention and concentration capability, promote a better resistance of skeletric muscle at work and reduce the sense of fatigue.
- Phenylethylamine: this substance boosts the effects of Dopamine, retards the sense of fatigue, alleviates the hungry sensation and favours wake.
- Anandamide: is a neurotransmitter, synthesized in brain cells, and it has psychotrope effects. An “anti-stress” function, similar and auxiliary to the function of endorphine, can be supposed. It has antioxidant, hypotensive, immunomodulant, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
The already known presence of other compounds was confirmed. They are:
- Poliphenols, Tannins, Flavonoids (epicatechine…): good anti-oxidants. They favour a better bloodstream (boostering functions of all biologic systems), tone and elasticize the walls of blood-vessels, contrast degenerative pathologies (expecially, cardiovascular pathologies).
- Doesn’t contain cholesterol, but reduces LDL
- Doesn’t induct caries, because it contains Tannins (that reduce bacterial proliferation), Fluor (that enforces teeth structure), Phosphates (that modifies the production of acids, resulted from sugar metabolism).
- Isn’t contraindicated in case of colyte (the presence of Tannins alleviates intestinal contractions and the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.
- Has more Iron than red meat and eggs.
- Is easily digestible (cocoa mass is storaged in stomach for 1 or 2 hours).
- Isn’t contraindicated in case of diabetes (the presence of Poliphenols provides an higher insulin-sensibility and a lower insulin-resistance).
Furthermore, cocoa contains several nutritional components (sugars, fats, proteins, vitamins, oligoelements), well-balanced as modern nutritional science recommends.
Take at least 30 grams of 100% cocoa mass: 10 g. after breakfast, lunch and dinner, up to 100 g per day in the context of a mildly reduced calorie diet.
100% cocoa mass should not be chewed, dissolved slowly but left along the roof of your mouth to avoid the initial sensation of dryness and, instead, be invested by the complexity of its aromas. It thus prolongs the perception of bitter-sweet, fruit and spice, balanced by a mild acid mixed with a fragrance that lasts for several minutes, leaving finally a pleasant aromatic aftertaste and well defined.